My InvokeVMScriptPlus function serves me well while interacting with the guest OS on a VM. And I’m apparently not the only one that uses the function. This post introduces Invoke-VMScriptPlus v3.
In this v3 version, I introduce some new features to the function.
- PSv6 and PSv7 support
- Use files (input and output) from within your scripts
- improved sudo support
Update July 2nd 2021
- Fixed incorrect variable NameHost
- Added tests to detect IP or FQDN in URI
- Updated test to check if type TrustAllCertsPolicy exists or not
Update April 15th 2020
- Added SkipCertificateCheck switch
Update January 16th 2020
- Bug fix which occured when connected to an ESXi node
Update November 18th 2019
- Added NoIPinCert switch